We need donations at Alligator Creek Preserve, Punta Gorda and Cedar Point Environmental Park, Englewood. If you can help in providing some of the below listed items or have any questions about our Wish List, please contact us by visting one of our faclities or drop us an e-mail.
However you choose to donate, the Charlotte Harbor Environmental Center extends a warm thank you.
- Identification books on fish and marine organisms
- Kids love to be able to look up and find information about the animal they are finding.
- Educational equipment
- Laptop computer and/or Ipad tablet
- Having the ability to access various databases and images provides greater educational experences
- Spotting scopes
- Kids love to view animals up close
- Office furnishings
- Full-size refrigerator
- Having some cold water available for the hikers is always a welcome relief in the summer time.
- Upright vacuume cleaner
- Keeping the office areas clean is vital for all.