Become a member:
Friends of CHEC Annual Memberships:
Friend $25 - Good Friend $50 - Best Friend $100 - Special Friend $250
Life Time Membership: Lifelong Friend $500
Friends of CHEC receive a copy of the CHEC Newsletter by email, program and activity updates by email. Friends also receive a Membership card which entitles you to a 10% discount on all merchandise purchased in our gift shops.
Your membership supports our mission; to provide unbiased and scientific-based environmental education and recreational opportunities to citizens of all ages.
Click Here for Membership Form
Adopt-A-Deck for a $20.00:
Help CHEC refurbish the center’s boardwalks, bridges and observation decks. Click here for complete information.
Make a Gift:
You may prefer to make a donation or gift to CHEC. CHEC is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization and your donation is tax deductible.
Guardian $250, Patron $500, Champion $1,000, Steward $2,500
These are only suggested donation levels; you are encouraged to make a donation in any amount. All donations are greatly appreciated.
Leave a Legacy:
You may want to consider the financial benefits of making a Bequest through your estate to the CHEC organization, please consult with an estate planning professional, tax advisor or attorney.
Platinum $2,500 and above
Silver $ 750
- Exposure on CHEC Web page,
- Emailed copy of CHEC News Letter
- Emailed program and activity updates
- Listed as a Business sponsor at CHEC events
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees; CHEC can arrange and schedule group volunteer activities for your employees. Help build team work.
- CHEC meeting room location opportunities for your business to hold an employee retreat or leadership workshop.
- CHEC can include an environmental segment such as walking tour or environmental presentation to your group.
CHEC is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization donations are tax deductible.